It's been tough house hunting. There wasn't anything Peter and I agreed on. We've decided to take a short break from house hunting and rent for the time being and start looking again after we're settled in. Joni started PreK and she absolutely loves it! She tells me it's not really school, you just go there to have fun. We are staying in the same town so Joni can keep going to PreK "to have fun".
We haven't even started packing yet but I know we DEFINITELY should! In less than 3 weeks we'll have to be packed and out of our first home. I'm already starting to get a bit sad. Lots of good memories...
Anyway, today is also a very special day. My adorable niece turns 1 today! Happy birthday to little L! I hope you're having a wonderful day! We love you!
We haven't even started packing yet but I know we DEFINITELY should! In less than 3 weeks we'll have to be packed and out of our first home. I'm already starting to get a bit sad. Lots of good memories...
Anyway, today is also a very special day. My adorable niece turns 1 today! Happy birthday to little L! I hope you're having a wonderful day! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment