I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We did the usual thing and headed to my grandma's in Malden. Lots of good food and goofing off with the family. Good times. Hard to believe that Christmas and New Years is right around the corner.
Joni also turned 3 a couple of weekends ago! I can't believe how big she's grown. I'm sooo thankful for my happy, healthy and beautiful girl!
Remember how we first tried potty training back in June? At first there were a couple of days where there we were accident free but that didn't last long. She was having accidents almost everyday and it was making everyone frustrated and that might have made things harder for Joni. I read that you shouldn't get angry or make a big deal out of it if your child has an accident. After months of frustration I'm happy to announce that my little Joni has now been potty trained for a little over a month now!! YAY! AND no diapers at night either! (I bribed her with Disney Princess undies. I'm so glad that worked!)
In case I don't post anything for awhile, Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment