Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's been awhile!

Wow, the last post was Sept 18th! Well, some time has passed! We actually moved into our new home on Nov 18th. It finally feels like home! A few days after that Joni turned 1 then Thanksgiving and now Xmas has passed. What a year 2009 has been!


The Brownie Club members all became home owners as well as our good friends KC, King Kong, and Pei. (Sorry if I missed anyone!) A few of our friends and family welcomed sweet babies this year also. And a bunch of us joined the 30 club!

I hope everyone had a merry Xmas and a great 2010!

I will be posting some pics of our new home soon. Here are a few recent ones of Joni.

Joni wearing mommy's boots:




Having some quality time with George:



Opening her first gift on Xmas Eve:











Christmas Day:









Wearing a hat auntie Gloria got her for Xmas this morning:



No comments:

Post a Comment