Friday, September 18, 2009

almost walking, a tooth and touch down!!!

Joni will be 10 months this Sunday and up until this week she had no teeth! Just 2 little nubs where her 2 bottom font teeth should be for the longest time. Then at the beginning of this week I saw another nub on the top and on Tuesday I saw a tooth! Joni cut her first tooth! I thought usually the bottom comes in first but we all know Joni likes to do things her way. :)

AND Joni also took a few unassisted steps on her own! I wish I got it on video thought. Our digital camera's battery died and the camcorder's memory was full!!

Peter has been trying to teach Joni to raise both arms when he says "TOUCH DOWN" and she's got it! He was hoping she'd learn before football season started but she learned it in time before the Pat's first regular season game so that's good enough. Her auntie A tought her to do "NO GOOD" where swings her arms horizontally in opposite directions. I'm a pretty proud momma! haha...

UPDATE: I originally thought only the top tooth came out but actually the 2 bottom teeth were out too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment